“The ,,International Conference on Digital Innovation in Education, Cultural & Scientific Heritage” is dedicated to the process of digitization in culture, science and education and the benefits of using modern technology in these fields. The conference will present its participants some of the best digital transformation examples. Professionals from all over the world will share their knowledge and experience, giving us a new perspective on the following questions:
- Why is it essential to preserve the world’s historical monuments, culture and scientific achievements?
- How do digital decisions improve the work of museums and heritage institutions?
- How can digital technology influence the modern education?
- Which are the newest digital innovations in education?
- What are the best examples of successful digitization worldwide?
Intriguing topics and devoted lectors are expecting everyone, who is interested in learning more about the successful interaction between the future and the past. The conference will be carried out in virtual format.
“The heritage of the past is the seed that brings forth the harvest of the future.” (Wendell Phillips)